Mail4ME: Mail4ME setup issues

Hi

I am new to this Java thing, but I am really interested in getting this Mail4ME going. I understnad that I need a Tomcat running, so I had that installed on top of my apache 2.0. Now, I am stuck. How should I config the Tomcat? I have never used it. Can somebody give me a hint, or a push to the right direction? I dont mind thinking a bit, but I would need a push toward the right way. I will try to use it with My Sharp GX22, but it requires the proxy, so I need that set up. My Apache already has the proxy modile loaded, I just dont know the entries, that I need to input to the http.conf file, and to the tomcat.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Benedek aus Ungarn