Mail4ME: Need help with Proxy settings in Mail4ME

I am using a Nokia 6610 with the Mail4Me midlet. Since Nokia Supports
only MIDP 1.0, i am forced to use the proxy servlet from the Mail4me
midlet.

I set up http proxy settings in the midlet to 'on' and set the address
to something similar to 192.168.0.1:8080/test/mail4me

I get an IOException with the message "Not Found".

Can someone direct me to the documentation for using the proxy servlet
or the http proxy settings ?

- Navneet