Mail4ME: Proxy servlet problem again!!

Hi,
I've seen similiar problems a couple of times on this list, no response, though.
I've got the Tomcat running and proxy servlet in it.In my MIDlet, I create a new Connection like
ConnectionImpl conn = new ConnectionImpl("proxyHost",8080);
The Wireless Toolkit Network Monitor shows a HTTP GET request being sent and a 200 OK response received with the session key in the message's body. Then, when I call
conn.send("Some sort of string")
my MIdlet sends POST with the message in th body, and the URL is then set like
<proxyHost>/mail4me/1Q6VOOOBASE43
i.e. it adds the session key to the URL.
Then, I get 404/not found.
What to do about it?