Re: Mail4ME: Nokia 7250 error on connection

At 12:39 16/07/2003 +0100, you wrote:
Around about 16/07/2003 10:04, Dan typed ...
My guess is that your device has only http support, thus you could need
Package de.trantor.mail.proxy

  I get the impression from the Nokia dev. PDFs that only HTTP is supported.

  I can see the proxy java in the CVS browser;  any hints on how to compile up mail4me myself - esp. with the proixy code?  There aren't any Makefiles that I can see.  Do I just 'java *.java' or something?

Just use this compiled, you'll find proxy in here
http://mail4me.enhydra.org/software/downloads/mail4me-classes-j2se.zip
Then you'll need to run it on top of a Tomcat server, using this config file
http://mail4me.enhydra.org/software/downloads/web.xml

Daniele Berti

Member of Gimp-Print - Top Quality Printer Drivers Development Team
Official Cookie Pal Beta tester
Weather Matrix Member http://www.weathermatrix.net/members/public.php3?f=Daniele&l=Berti

EMail address : berti.daniele@tin.it
ECDL (European Computer Driving License) Rif. DS0008
PGP 2.63i Key ID: ECC14A51
Key Fingerprint = 4C C0 DB BD 85 D8 E7 D3  C4 63 82 53 DC 7E 82 EC
DSS key available
ICQ# 22091823