Re: Mail4ME: Trying to set up MIDlet version [Partially OT]

At 16:09 15/07/2003 +0100, you wrote:
Around about 15/07/2003 15:52, Dan typed ...
On my Motorola V60i I've two Gprs connections: one for WAP and one named
Java Session.
For the first I use Omnitel/Vodaf. settings for WAP Gprs, for the second
Omnitel/Vodaf. settings required to use my cell. as a GPRS "modem" connected with the PC.
Also APNs are different in the two scenarios.

  The Nokias don't have any settings quite like that - I can config. multiple setups, and pick between them, but none seem truly permanent and none have any settings that might bear fruit.

http://www.reqwireless.com/EmailViewer-2.0/INSTALL.html#Nokia7210
http://www.reqwireless.com/EmailViewer-2.0/INSTALL.html#Nokia7650

My guess is that you might need proxying too, as told to Alexander .

  Missed that - didn't go to the list.

Cheers

Daniele Berti

Member of Gimp-Print - Top Quality Printer Drivers Development Team
Official Cookie Pal Beta tester
Weather Matrix Member http://www.weathermatrix.net/members/public.php3?f=Daniele&l=Berti

EMail address : berti.daniele@tin.it
ECDL (European Computer Driving License) Rif. DS0008
PGP 2.63i Key ID: ECC14A51
Key Fingerprint = 4C C0 DB BD 85 D8 E7 D3  C4 63 82 53 DC 7E 82 EC
DSS key available
ICQ# 22091823