Re: Mail4ME: Nokia 7250 error on connection

Around about 16/07/2003 10:04, Dan typed ...
> My guess is that your device has only http support, thus you could need
> Package de.trantor.mail.proxy

   I get the impression from the Nokia dev. PDFs that only HTTP is
supported.

   I can see the proxy java in the CVS browser;  any hints on how to
compile up mail4me myself - esp. with the proixy code?  There aren't any
Makefiles that I can see.  Do I just 'java *.java' or something?

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature