Re: Mail4ME: Trying to set up MIDlet version [Partially OT]

Around about 15/07/2003 15:52, Dan typed ...
> On my Motorola V60i I've two Gprs connections: one for WAP and one named
> Java Session.
> For the first I use Omnitel/Vodaf. settings for WAP Gprs, for the second
> Omnitel/Vodaf. settings required to use my cell. as a GPRS "modem"
> connected with the PC.
> Also APNs are different in the two scenarios.

   The Nokias don't have any settings quite like that - I can config.
multiple setups, and pick between them, but none seem truly permanent
and none have any settings that might bear fruit.

   Just d/l'd the Nokia SDK & examples, so I'll see how, e.g., their
demo network game works.

> My guess is that you might need proxying too, as told to Alexander .

   Missed that - didn't go to the list.

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature