Re: Mail4ME: Trying to set up MIDlet version

Around about 14/07/2003 15:44, Dan typed ...
> Yes, there is an  Exit/Ok choice: ok stands for "Check my mail" It could
> take even 40seconds to have it done so be patient (and don't expect a
> progress bar or so much cosmetics...).

   The penny drops!  Yes, thanks, there's the 'OK' after either 'Select'
or 'Edit' off each config. item.  I'm about to register for GPRS, so
I'll try it after I get that.

> Mail4Me is a great applet, small in size, highly optimized, with source
> code (so you can tailor it to your needs, even modifying Exit/Ok into
> something different) and it comes free of charge. It's my ultimate
> choice.

   Have you compiled it yourself?  I was wondering whether it was worth
getting the official Sun Java SDK or trying gcc ...

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature