Re: Mail4ME: Trying to set up MIDlet version

At 12:20 14/07/2003 +0100, you wrote:
Around about 14/07/2003 11:50, Dan typed ...
Basicly all of this settings will be saved with the first successful
mail check.

  But when does that occur?  There's no 'download' or 'fetch' option I can see, just params. editing.

Yes, there is an  Exit/Ok choice: ok stands for "Check my mail" It could take even 40seconds to have it done so be patient (and don't expect a progress bar or so much cosmetics...).
Mail4Me is a great applet, small in size, highly optimized, with source code (so you can tailor it to your needs, even modifying Exit/Ok into something different) and it comes free of charge. It's my ultimate choice.

Daniele Berti

Member of Gimp-Print - Top Quality Printer Drivers Development Team
Official Cookie Pal Beta tester
Weather Matrix Member http://www.weathermatrix.net/members/public.php3?f=Daniele&l=Berti

EMail address : berti.daniele@tin.it
ECDL (European Computer Driving License) Rif. DS0008
PGP 2.63i Key ID: ECC14A51
Key Fingerprint = 4C C0 DB BD 85 D8 E7 D3  C4 63 82 53 DC 7E 82 EC
DSS key available
ICQ# 22091823