Mail4ME: Trying to set up MIDlet version

   I think I may be being dense, but I've got the MIDlet vn. 1.14 on my
Nokia 7210, and when I run it, it takes me straight to the setup page.

   But I can't do anything else but edit the fields there.  There's no
'go' or 'save' - the only thing I can do is quit the app., and that
doesn't save any of my settings.  How do I actually /run/ the thing?

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature