Mail4ME: please help...

i just downloaded mail4me. and i don't know how to use it.
by the way, i'm student, and i'm doing on my thesis right now. i'm writing about email client in j2me wireless device.
can you help me please, i copied your connection.receive() to my midlet. but it won't work.
i use command "STAT" to pop3 server, but the midlet just can receive the: +OK rather than +OK #msg_number #byte
can you help me to make some simple procedure to get the message that send by the server ? i'm desperate.
if it work i'll pay you some $.
so please... help me ? ok ?

- http://www.farizaemra.com -

Do you Yahoo!?