Mail4ME: Error--> Error loading connection class for 'J2SE'

Hello there,
   I'm getting a class not found exception when I try to run the demo,
or try to use the SmtpClient class. I haven't tried it on J2ME yet. I'd
kinda like to get the SE side working before I commit to coding the ME
side of it. FYI, I'm using the .jar file, and have mapped the library in
my IDE. I could only map the .jar for the .class files (Is the source in there
too?) Either way, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

John.