Re: Mail4ME: Well known socket problem

This is not something to be "fixed". The MIDP specifications say that
the HTTP protocol is the only required protocol to be supported. The
socket protocol is optional and Nokia has chosen not to implement it in
their MIDP 1.0 devices.

As an aside, I've used Reqwireless's email client and it's well worth
the $16 if you want to read mail on your mobile.

Victor