Mail4ME: E-mail klijent

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have tried your program Mail4ME on my Siemens C55 moby, and I was very satisfied whith it capabilities.
I can download mails from my account whithout any problems.
I have tride to send picture and download it whith your program and I get text but pictures I can't.
Is your program anabled for download pictures,logos, music and other staff? Maybe you can upgrade your program for that.
I also tried program from ReqWirless EmailViewer and setup works fine but when I tried to connect I get massage "Out of heap memory!" What seems to be the problem?
Please help!
Sencirely,
Allen Brcic