Re: Mail4ME: Too big for 6310

At 13:36 09/01/2003 +0100, Joerg Pleumann wrote:
Hi Dan,

No, I did not forget you. Your stuff is on my to-do list, amongst other
things. Unfortunately I can't spend as much time on Mail4ME as I'd like to.
If that were the case, the HTTP-proxy stuff I've been promising for months
now would have been out quite a while ago.

Regards,

Jörg

I know the feeling of being buried under dozens of project :-(
Take the time you need Jörg.

Cheers

Daniele Berti

Member of Gimp-Print - Top Quality Printer Drivers Development Team
Official Cookie Pal Beta tester
Weather Matrix Member http://www.weathermatrix.net/members/public.php3?f=Daniele&l=Berti

EMail address : berti.daniele@tin.it
ECDL (European Computer Driving License) Rif. DS0008
PGP 2.63i Key ID: ECC14A51
Key Fingerprint = 4C C0 DB BD 85 D8 E7 D3  C4 63 82 53 DC 7E 82 EC
DSS key available
ICQ# 22091823