Mail4ME: Mail4Me Vs Motorola T720i

Dear L&G

I have just downloaded an installed succesfully Mail4Me on my cellular
phone motorola T720i. After a few configuration i was ready to check
out my mails. But instead of connecting to my server after accepting
the connection to the net, my cellular phone does not switch to the
email-client... it just dont react... i have checked out the answer
you gave a guy using a SL45i. Is this the same situation? i cannot
switch to modem use... The FAQs of motorola germany do not have an
answer on this question... neader do the supporting call-center... Can
you help me and tell me what the solution is?

Thanx very much

best regards

Manuel

(if you speak German, i woud be easierly for me to describe the
problem)