Mail4ME: Help with ProxyServlet (I can offer an always-online server, if it helps...)

So I'm one of the frustrated Nokia 7210 users (I can't believe they've implemented TCP on this thing and then only allow HTTP-sockets... grrr...) and I'm trying to get the ProxyServlet installed.

Here's what I have to house it in:
- Windows 2000 SP2 server with "unlimited" bandwidth ( 2GB in/out from the university and 155MB in/out from Finland)
- Apache 2.0.40 installed
- Tomcat 4.1.12 installed (can switch to 4.1.10 or something else if it's more suitable)

But I'm a bit of a newbie what comes to Tomcat, so could somebody tell what to put where in a fresh Tomcat installation to get the servet working? I tried to do it by trial and error, but it didn't work out too well.

So anyway, if I get a bit of help in getting it set up, I can also provide access to it (I'll keep it running 24 hrs/d anyway for myself).

thanks,
juhani

--
Juhani Kantola
Taideteollinen korkeakoulu, Mediakeskus Lume, Tietojärjestelmäpäällikkö

Hämeentie 135 C, 00560 Helsinki, FINLAND
phone  +358  9 756 30384
mobile +358 50 337 4384
email  juhani.kantola@lume.fi
http://www.yohoney.com