Re: Mail4ME: Nokia 3410 and Mail4ME

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002,  Loke Dupont commented thusly,

> I use a Nokia 3410, and i cant seem to get past the settings screeen?
> Any solutions. Downloaded from midlet.org

Apparently the version on midlet.org is not the newest version. The newest
version is available on the mail4me website.

What exactly are the error messages you are getting if any.
If you wish to download the latest via wap, just visit

http://prozilla.genesys.ro/we.wml

and click on the link and it should download. I dont know id the nokia
3410 supports OTA but if it does just visit the link and get it.

Best Wishes,
Grendel

--

Prozilla: all your files are belong to us.