Re: Mail4ME: Nokia 3410 and Mail4ME

Hello Loke,

Loke Dupont wrote:
> I use a Nokia 3410, and i cant seem to get past the settings screeen?
> Any solutions. Downloaded from midlet.org

the 3410 doesn't support TCP sockets, so you'd have to use the HTTP
tunneling feature of Mail4ME to be able to read/send mail. This requires
that a special proxy servlet is running somewhere (see web page). I have it
running on my machine at home (almost-permanent connection with small
bandwidth) and can give you access. If you want to give it a try, please
drop me a note.

Regards,

Jörg