Mail4ME: Mail4Me for j2me has some problem?

Dear All,

Thank you for great work.

I've used the Mail4Me code for j2me.

It is not working when I use my language(Korean).

Connection.java file has the code printed for debugging.

The code is...

if (debug) System.out.println("[SEND] " + s.substring(i, j));

the message is transferred after String s is changed to byte[].

If string for Korean is changed to byte[], the length increase.

's.substring(i,j)' is not working correctly.

It doesn't matter if I don't use debug mode. :)

I wonder why the message is transferred with string being divided by CR/LF.

Regards,

Rino.