Mail4ME: Kindly help to resolve this problem

Dear All,
When I use ProxyServlet with Orion I get this message

[RECV] * OK Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2000 Double Precision, Inc.  See COPYING for distribution information.

after that the its get into a loop and I see on my server consol
13A4G3JSQL8J timed out during receive
13A4G3JSQL8J sent 0 bytes, received 0 bytes
 and it goes into a cycle.

Kindly tell me know what could I do to solve this problem

On mail4me.enhydra.org There is 26.05.2002 its talk about configuring with tomcat 4.0 and about a connection class.
I could not understand which connection class your talking about.

regds,
Akhilesh