Mail4ME: enhydra.org machine is moving

Hi,

France Telecom, who is one of the ObjectWeb founder has
offered to provide the enhydra community with free T1
hosting for the enhydra.org machine.

We will be physicaly moving the enhydra.org server
tomorow Wednesday May 28th to a France Telecom research
facility in South San Francisco.

This move will cause an interruption of service of several
hours tomorow Wednesday, but DNS servers will also take time
to update their entry tables. When the machine has rebooted,
you will be able to reach it at address 10.193.244.50.

We will post regular status on this move on
http://www.objectweb.org

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,

Christophe
ObjectWeb