Re: Mail4ME: ConnectionNotFoundException: The requested protoco

It means your MIDP device doesn't support the opening of raw sockets.
MIDP 1.0 compliant devices are only required to support HTTP as a
protocol and anything past that is up to individual hardware
manufacturers to implement.

Is anyone thinking about modifying Mail4ME to work via HTTP (which
would obviously require an HTTP server on the mail server side to
implement some sort of a mail-reading protocol via HTTP)?

Victor

--

Victor Brilon
victor@vail.net

Thought for the day --
Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says
government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get the chickweed
out of your lawn.
    -- P. J. O'Rourke.