Mail4ME: why using ImapClient throw ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Hi,

I am so interested in Mail4Me stuff. so try to run
J2ME demo, when I select Inbox type= POP3, that works
fine. but selecting type = IMAP, throw following
exception, I also try to write my own code use both
Pop3Client and ImapClient class, same thing happened,
I just wonder it is a bug or not. Waiting for your
help.

Ready.
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Array index
out of range: 0
        at de.trantor.mail.Message.getBodyLine(+20)
        at
de.trantor.mail.ImapClient.receiveMessage(+61)
        at de.trantor.mail.ImapClient.execute(+213)
        at de.trantor.mail.ImapClient.getHeaders(+36)
        at
de.trantor.mail.demo.j2me.MailMIDlet.getMessageList(+29)
        at
de.trantor.mail.demo.j2me.MailMIDlet.commandAction(+225)
        at
javax.microedition.lcdui.Display$DisplayAccessor.commandAction(+99)
        at com.sun.midp.lcdui.DefaultEventHandler$2.run(+412)