Re: Mail4ME: Mail4Me on Siemens Sl45i

Hello Benedikt,

can you give me any details on the problem (error message or description of
symptoms)? I don't have a SL45i myself, so I was only able to test the
MIDlet in the emulator, where it seems to work.

Generally, the configuration is rather straightforward: Simply enter the
servers, the username and the password. The "localhost" field is needed for
sending mails via SMTP only and should have the value "localhost" most of
the time. It is possible that the JVM inside the SL45i is not able to do DNS
lookups. In that case it would be necessary to replace the host names by
their IP numbers (for example "pop.myisp.com" by "1.2.3.4").

Regards,

Jörg