Mail4me: using enhydra 3.1

Hi All:

My name is Kevin Hwang. I am a software engineer in the Commerceone. I'm
very new in this enhydra community. We are trying to replace enhydra.jar
from 3.0.1
to 3.1.0.  I have couple questions about using enhydra.

1.  what is the main difference between 3.0.1 and 3.1.0 of enhydra.jar?

2.  what is the main difference between 1.2 and 1.4 of xerces.jar?

3.  why enhydra 3.1 is using xerces 1.2 not 1.4?

Could anyone help me to answer the above questions?  If sending e-mail to
this
address is not properly then could someone kindly tell me what is right
channel
to communicate with enhydra developer?  Thanks.

- Kevin